Are you an organized, managerial-minded leader? You can help A Frog House by making the best use of our many volunteers.
Duties include sourcing and recruiting volunteers, managing communications with current and potential volunteers, and assigning volunteers to tasks based on interest and skills.
This docent needs to be thoughtful and organized, persuading new volunteers to help with our cause, and making helping current volunteers feel valued and useful!
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Develop and implement effective strategies for recruiting volunteers.
- Match volunteers with appropriate roles based on their skills, interests, and availability.
- Serve as the main point of contact for volunteers, addressing inquiries and providing relevant information.
- 18 years old or over.
- Experience in a managerial role or coordinating volunteers.
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills.
The ideal candidate for the Volunteer Coordinator position is skilled in volunteer management and also possesses a genuine enthusiasm for fostering a culture of service and community engagement. They are an integral part of achieving the organization’s mission, and their dedication and leadership will inspire and empower volunteers to make a meaningful impact.