Can you be our head fundraiser, a person or organization who can take on a leadership role and inspire others to donate? Even if you don’t want that leadership role, you can help if you are good at asking for money, or can help organize fundraising events.
A Frog House founder believes enough in our environmental mission to fund our ongoing events and projects for the last 3 years. This is not sustainable.
If you can not ask for money, you can still give it!. It costs us from $500 to $750 to put on a major event.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Research individuals and businesses that are potential donors.
- Effectively communicate the goals and mission of A Frog House to potential donors.
- Write grant applications and proposals.
- 18 years old or over, with a high school degree or GED equivalent.
- Experience in fundraising, sales, or marketing preferred.
- Excellent communication and networking skills.
The ideal candidate for this position should possess excellent communication skills and demonstrate a talent for identifying fundraising opportunities, coordinating events, and engaging with potential and existing donors. This individual should be comfortable handling and arranging donations, reaching out to relevant organizations, and crafting persuasive grant applications.