Honoring Life, One Frog at a Time.
Each of us can add our own little ounce of strength to help our world. A Frog House focuses on endangered species, which include us all, and offers small and larger ways to contribute.
Our tiny, mighty home on the Erie Canal supports one of the earth’s smallest and most essential creatures, for our own sakes.
If you are excited about saving frogs and don’t know where to begin, A Frog House is here to give you tangible ways to help endangered frogs.
To help A Frog House continue with our programs, please consider making a regular or one-time donation.
- $200 sponsors a workshop fee
- $150 sponsors a tadpoles rescue mission
- $150 sponsors an educational frog presentation
- $150 sponsors creating a small pond about 5’x5′
- $150 sponsors a webinar fee
Any gift of $100 or more entitles the donor to a signed copy of Froggy Family’s First Frolic written and illustrated by Margot Fass.
Thank you for all you do now and for all you will.
We depend on contributions of the founder and the generosity of donors like you.
If you are having troubles making a donation, please email us at email@example.com
If you prefer to donate by check, please make it payable to “Frog House Project Inc” and send to Margot Fass,
527 Linden Street, Rochester, NY 14620.
Where Your Money Goes
- Safe gardening and lawn practices to protect air, land and water
- Preservation of undeveloped lands for pleasure and health
- Skilled communication, negotiation, and problem-solving
- Activists, advocates, biologists, environmentalists
- Area supporters, including librarians and historians
- Championing other causes that will help the environment.
- Impact Earth
- Climate Solutions Accelerator of the Genesee-Finger Lakes Region
- SAVE THE FROGS!
- Town and Village governments of Pittsford to protect public and private land (wetlands, forests and meadows)
- Education regarding frogs, the environment and mental health
- In-house classes on environmental and extinction issues for both children and adults
- Presentations and teaching tools for classrooms and clubs
- Symposiums and webinars
- Tours of wetlands with biologists, environmentalists
- April: Save the Frogs Day
- Special Wetlands information and tour
- Frog Scavenger Hunt in surrounding parks and preserves
- August Froggy Birthday Party
- Frog Poetry and Art Contests
- October: Honoring Diversity
- Event materials, facility, food, handouts, signs and publicity
- Expanded hours for drop-in walkers and cyclists on the canal path
- Facility, grounds, and garden tours
- Family event expenses: materials, games, food, entertainers
- Grant writing
- Promotional and marketing materials