Submissions are open to all ages. Cash prizes of $50, 30, and 20 will be awarded for first prize, second prize, and third prize. We are grateful to the donor for this total of $100 for [his/her] contribution.
Deadline for submission is July 28 @ 11:59 pm.
Winning artwork and some of the art which receives honorable mention, will be published on A Frog House site. (See Terms & Conditions)
All contestants must register for this contest by
● filling out our digital submission form, by entering his or her name, email, age, and mailing address, and include a brief (50 words or less) third-person biography that includes your name and why you love frogs!!
● agreeing to A Frog House Art Contest Terms & Conditions in order to enter.
● submitting up to three ORIGINAL (not traced or copied), unpublished pieces through our digital submission form, with a subject line that reads “[your name]/frog art submission.”
(Teachers may submit art work on their students’ behalf).
● all artwork must contain the words, visibly and legibly,
A Frog House OR AFrogHouse.org OR both.
● all artwork must contain an image of one or more frogs, and anything else, such as illustrations of the environment, climate change, calls to action—anything you feel pertains to frogs, facts about them, their importance, threats to them, what can be done to help in today’s challenging world.
Dr. Margot Fass and/or volunteers appointed by A Frog House, will judge the art contest. Voting may be opened to the public.